To everyone interested in joining our team of official Jolly Phonics Trainers:
Please note that we *do not* provide any training sessions that certify you as a trainer. One training session is not sufficient to become a trainer.
Any certificate given to you at any Jolly Phonics training session is a Certificate of Participation or Attendance to show that you have undertaken training; not certification to become an official Jolly Phonics Trainer.
All of our Jolly Trainers are passionate educators with years of experience in the classroom teaching the Jolly Phonics programme. They have all undergone a comprehensive application process. We require them to display evidence of this experience, as well as proving their knowledge of the programme and how to teach it successfully.
We are delighted that there are so many of you that are passionate about the programme, and we hope you continue to further your knowledge of and experiences using Jolly Phonics. There is nothing to prevent you from using Jolly Phonics (though we do encourage training to ensure you are secure in your knowledge and make the best of the programme). However, please be aware that becoming a trainer is not something that can be done overnight by undertaking one training session.
Jolly Phonics Training Workshop Offerings – Mainland China
Training with Go-Go English by David Calia:
Available training options:
- Half day – introductory workshop/presentation for parents and schools
- 1 Full day – Jolly Phonics Training Workshop or Jolly Grammar Workshop (of half day of each)
- 2-day seminar – Full day of each Jolly Phonics and Grammar
- Invite a trainer – have a Jolly Phonics workshop at your school anywhere in Mainland China
- Hosting school – provide a computer and digital projector, a whiteboard or chalkboard (required), provide printed copies to be distributed in training
- Free resources – teacher guides, lesson guide, program ppt’s and PDF, free worksheets, sound cubes, pens, bags, art activities, product catalogue
- Plan an event – discuss details of training plans, dates, locations, and travel arrangements with the trainer directly
Travel considerations – inviting organisation is responsible for travel and accommodation costs, travel charges an additional fee for extended travel arrangements for over one day travel.
A Jolly Phonics teacher training workshop will include:
- Synthetic Phonics
- Five skills of literacy
- Model lesson and lesson planning
- Timeline for teaching
- Preview of key Jolly Phonics resources
- Question and answer time
- Other training points you require
This workshop is for schools implementing the program school-wide, English teachers who want to improve their teaching capability and efficiency, as well as school administrators, and parents.
Can’t quite find a training event suitable for you? Then why not contact any of our trainers across China, using the contact details you can find here! Our Trainers will be more than happy to discuss training options with you to suit your needs – so contact them today!