Please note: all training sessions listed here will, whilst run by our team of Official Jolly Trainers, will provide certificates of attendance only. Certificates are not accredited by Jolly Learning Ltd or provide any sort of qualification outside of highlighting that you have undertaken CPD training.
Training with Go-Go English by David Calia:
Available training options:
- Half day – introductory workshop/presentation for parents and schools
- 1 Full day – Jolly Phonics Training Workshop or Jolly Grammar Workshop (of half day of each)
- 2-day seminar – Full day of each Jolly Phonics and Grammar
- Invite a trainer – have a Jolly Phonics workshop at your school anywhere in Mainland China
- Hosting school – provide a computer and digital projector, a whiteboard or chalkboard (required), provide printed copies to be distributed in training
- Free resources – teacher guides, lesson guide, program ppt’s and PDF, free worksheets, sound cubes, pens, bags, art activities, product catalogue
- Plan an event – discuss details of training plans, dates, locations, and travel arrangements with the trainer directly
Travel considerations – inviting organisation is responsible for travel and accommodation costs, travel charges an additional fee for extended travel arrangements for over one day travel.
A Jolly Phonics teacher training workshop will include:
- Synthetic Phonics
- Five skills of literacy
- Model lesson and lesson planning
- Timeline for teaching
- Preview of key Jolly Phonics resources
- Question and answer time
- Other training points you require
This workshop is for schools implementing the program school-wide, English teachers who want to improve their teaching capability and efficiency, as well as school administrators, and parents.
ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Training with Sujatha Gajendra
Golden opportunity knocking your door! Take part in Jolly Phonics “Online” Workshop from your home space using just an internet connection!
- The origin of the English Alphabet
- Why Jolly Phonics?
- 42 sounds of English
- Five key skills of Jolly Phonics
- Basic rules
- Story telling
- Jolly Phonics implementation in the classroom
Make your booking ASAP: let’s use this quarantine to gain knowledge!
For more information and to book your place, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +8618518613292 or WeChat: sujathasuji123
Can’t quite find a training event suitable for you? Then why not contact any of our trainers across China, using the contact details you can find here! Our Trainers will be more than happy to discuss training options with you to suit your needs – so contact them today! Or alternatively, you can check our our online course via CPD College here!