Grammar 2 Teacher’s Book
Designed to accompany the Grammar 2 Pupil Book, the Grammar 2 Teacher’s Book provides detailed lesson guidance for teaching spelling and grammar to children and follows on from the Grammar 1 Teacher’s Book.
The structured lesson guides in the Grammar 2 Teacher’s Book correspond to the activity pages in the Grammar 2 Pupil Book, and provide material for teaching 1 Spelling and 1 Grammar/Punctuation lesson per week for a year. Descriptions of grammar points are given and described in depth.
Plenty of teaching ideas and extension activities are also included.
Topics covered include:
- New spelling patterns – ei, eigh, ture
- Silent letters – b, c, h, k, w
- Identifying the short vowels
- Spelling rules – consonant doubling and adding suffixes
- Tricky word families
- Revision of elements covered in the Grammar 1 Pupil Book
- Further adjectives – possessive
- Comparatives and superlatives
- Dictionary work
- Exclamation marks
- Further sentence development
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Price with VAT||
|Size in mm||
JL902 Grammar 2 Teacher's Book