- Additional Product Information
Price with VAT
1 cd in case
Size in mm
JL305 Grammar Games CD (single user)
Grammar Games (single user)
Fifteen interactive games on grammar, spelling and punctuation! Create confident readers and writers with Grammar Games; colourfully animated games for children to practice key grammar concepts taught in the classroom at home.
Children begin at sea, with Inky Mouse in a small rowing boat. Their task? To reach, master and complete 15 interactive games that practice grammar, spelling and punctuation skills through visiting the following five islands:
- The Alphabet and Capital Letters – alphabet order, letter formation and letter matching
- Tricky Words — reinforce the 72 tricky words taught in Jolly Phonics by set or all together using a handy word search
- Punctuation – full stops, commas, speech marks, exclamation marks and apostrophes
- Building Words – initial/final consonant blends, compound words, digraphs, vowels, alternative spellings of vowels and spelling patterns
- Parts of speech – verbs, common nouns, adjectives and parsing
- Meets the requirements of UK National Curriculum
- Matches the topics covered in The Grammar Handbooks or Teacher/Pupil Books 1 & 2
- Ideal for children aged 5+
- Child-friendly instructions
- Print or precursive letter settings
- Mac® or PC compatible
Download The Grammar Games Demo
Download The Grammar Games Manual
Grammar Games manual (for more details of the games, navigation and system requirements).
PC: Microsoft® Windows®, Vista® (SP2), Windows 7 or 8, Windows Server 2008. 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for notebook class devices.
Mac: OS X® 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10. Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor.
Minimum 512MB of RAM is required for both Mac and PC.
You must have Administrator/Privileged Access Rights to install this software.