- Additional Product Information
Price with VAT
1 cd in case
Size in mm
JL313 Grammar Games (site licence)
Grammar Games (site licence)
The Grammar Games (site licence) contains fifteen interactive games on grammar, spelling and punctuation! Create confident readers and writers with Grammar Games; colourfully animated games for children to practice key grammar concepts taught in the classroom at home.
Children begin at sea, with Inky Mouse in a small rowing boat. Their task? To reach, master and complete 15 interactive games that practice grammar, spelling and punctuation skills through visiting the following five islands:
- The Alphabet and Capital Letters – alphabet order, letter formation and letter matching
- Tricky Words — reinforce the 72 tricky words taught in Jolly Phonics by set or all together using a handy word search
- Punctuation – full stops, commas, speech marks, exclamation marks and apostrophes
- Building Words – initial/final consonant blends, compound words, digraphs, vowels, alternative spellings of vowels and spelling patterns
- Parts of speech – verbs, common nouns, adjectives and parsing
- Meets the requirements of UK National Curriculum
- Matches the topics covered in The Grammar Handbooks or Teacher/Pupil Books 1 & 2
- Ideal for children aged 5+
- Child-friendly instructions
- Print or precursive letter settings
- Mac® or PC compatible
Download The Grammar Games Demo
Download The Grammar Games Manual
Grammar Games manual (for more details of the games, navigation and system requirements).
PC: Microsoft® Windows®, Vista® (SP2), Windows 7 or 8, Windows Server 2008. 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for notebook class devices.
Mac: OS X® 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10. Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor.
Minimum 512MB of RAM is required for both Mac and PC.
You must have Administrator/Privileged Access Rights to install this software.