The Music Handbook, Beginners
The Music Handbook, Beginners has been developed so that any teacher can teach music to children, even those without any musical experience.
- 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Photocopiable child assessment record
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Puppet templates
- The Handbook has 144 pages and includes six CDs with all teaching and song tracks
- Suitable for beginners aged 4-7 years
To listen to sample tracks from Jolly Music, simply click on the track of your choice. The CDs provided with Jolly Music contain teaching tracks, that are intended for children to imitate, rather than sing along with, and they are therefore sung simply and without accompaniment in order to provide the best model for the children.
Watch an example lesson from Beginners Level
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Price with VAT||
144 pages plus 6 audio cds
|Size in mm||
JL128 The Music Handbook, Beginners