Jolly Phonics Decodable E-Readers
Get your children reading early fluently with our Jolly Phonics Decodable E-Readers!
Ideal for children aged 4-7, these exciting decodable reading books provide the best start for children just beginning to read. At every stage, the words are within reach of the children as they use their letter sound knowledge and tricky words already taught.
The Orange Readers give children the opportunity to blend and sound words in the order that the sounds are taught.
Once children have mastered these early skills, they are then ready to move to the Jolly Phonics Readers Level 1. Each level of the readers builds on the previous, gradually introducing more tricky words and the main alternative spellings.
- 93 books for children to explore
- Tricky words are shown in each book
- Light type is used as a guide for those few letters that should not be sounded out, such as the <b> in lamb
- Reading comprehension topics included in each book
- Handy checklist which details the skills and knowledge requirements for each level of reader is included in every book
All of these books are available as e-readers via Apple Books and Google Play Books. Click the links below to access them.
For the Google Play Book Store:
For the Apple Book Store:
Want to purchase physical copies of our readers? Click here to view and purchase our decodable readers from our online shop!