Finger Phonics Books 1-7
The Finger Phonics books introduce young children to all of the letter sounds, not just the alphabet. The teaching in these books is multisensory. Each letter sound is introduced with an action and a large cut-out letter, which helps little fingers to feel the correct formation. Fun activities at the end of each book help children to use their new letter- sound knowledge and begin to develop their reading and writing skills.
These refreshed editions are the same as previous editions in terms of number of pages, pagination and core content, but have been enhanced with:
- New cover designs, colour-coded to match each group of letter sounds across other Jolly Phonics resources
- Fresh and new full-page illustrations for each page
- New-style, easy-to-follow letter formation guides
- Information panels showing how to use each page
- Additional items within each picture to tie in with the vocabulary taught in Jolly English
- Updated activities at the end of each book to align with other Jolly Phonics resources
Also available individually.
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Price with VAT||
14 pages per book
|Size in mm||
Each book 231×208
JL6505 Finger Phonics 1-7