Jolly Phonics Handbook
The Jolly Phonics Handbook is a complete resource for teaching young children the skills they need to read and write fluently in their first year of school. This book is a comprehensive resource for teachers who want the flexibility of teaching the programme with worksheets and other photocopiable resources in the classroom. It offers step-by-step guidance on all aspects of the teaching across the year, as well as a wealth of practical ideas and fun activities for the children. It contains:
- A year’s worth of detailed daily lesson plans and notes to introduce the 42 letter sounds, with fun actions and stories.
- Regular activities promoting the five key skills for reading and writing.
- Weekly units covering key topics such as Alternatives, Handwriting, Tricky Words, Words and Sentences, Capital Letters and the Alphabet.
- Guided writing and reading comprehension activities.
- Detailed timetables outlining the scope and sequence of the programme alongside comprehensive teaching guidance.
This new edition follows the same format and pagination as before, but has been enhanced with a modern design and updated illustrations, as well several new worksheets and additional new content, ensuring it fully aligns with other Jolly Phonics resources.
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Price with VAT||
|Size in mm||
JL8424 Jolly Phonics Handbook