- Additional Product Information
Price with VAT
16 pages per book
Size in mm
JL61X Jolly Phonics Readers Level 4 General Fiction
Jolly Phonics Readers Level 4 General Fiction
Jolly Phonics Readers Level 4 General Fiction is the fourth of four levels of decodable books, providing the best start for children just starting to read.
At every stage the words are within the reach of children as they use their letter sound knowledge and tricky words already taught.
Tricky words are shown at the beginning of each book. Comprehension questions and discussion topics are provided at the end of each book. Also includes guidance for teachers and parents. Light type is used as a guide for those few letters that should not be sounded out, such as the /b/ in lamb.
Level 4 features stories that are much longer, and introduce more tricky words. Covers all the Jolly Phonics alternative vowel spellings that are used to make words like ‘day’, ‘seat’, ‘night’, ‘snow’, ‘few’, ‘girl’, ‘straw’, ‘boy’ and ‘scowl’.
- 3 series – Inky Mouse and Friends, General Fiction & Nonfiction
- 6 different books per series, all 18 titles in Complete Set
- 16 Pages per book
- 61 Tricky Words per book
- 4 Sentences per page (approx)
- 18 Alternative spellings per book
Titles included in this pack:
- The Enormous Turnip
- Many More Monsters
- The Pumpkin Party
- Town Mouse and Country Mouse
- Level 4 Inky & Friends
- Level 4 Nonfiction
- Level 4 Complete Set (all 18 titles)