- Additional Product Information
Price with VAT
Folder with 2 tests and guide
Size in mm
JL841 Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment
Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment
The Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment is a child-friendly assessment that teachers can use with their pupils in a one-to-one situation. A pack of carefully developed materials have been created to provide an easy and quick method of assessing children’s decoding and comprehension knowledge. Suitable for use with children aged 4-6 years old, this can be used as a phonics screening check resource or by individual teacher’s to ensure that no child gets left behind.
Split into two sections, the Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment provides:
- 2 Reading Tests for word reading and sentence reading
- 2 Supplementary Tests for letter sound plus tricky words and aural comprehension
All items are contained in an A4 folder and include the following:
- 24 page manual – support and guidance for teachers on how to implement the assessments
- Photocopiable pupil record sheets
- Word reading and sentence reading colour sheets
- Letter sounds and tricky word assessment colour sheets
This Reading Assessment is a fantastic tool to improve standards and ensure that no child gets left behind, and also works well as a phonics screening check resource.