Jolly Phonics Pupil Book 1 (black and white edition)
This is the first of two write-in pupil books that provide fun and engaging lesson activities for young children in their first year of learning to read and write.
The daily lessons in Pupil Book 1:
- Introduce the 42 main letter sounds of English, each with its own story and action.
- Show children how to use their letter-sound knowledge to read and write simple regular words.
- Teach the first set of tricky words. Children learn to blend the sounds and identify the tricky part.
- Come with step-by-step lesson plans and comprehensive support, provided in the Jolly Phonics Teacher’s Book
This new edition has been updated in line with the changes made to the colour pupil books. It includes:
- A fresh new look, with more character-based story pictures, updated action icons and a simple guide to writing formation.
- A contents list for easier navigation of the daily lessons and practice pages.
- A greater variety of segmenting activities across the lessons.
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Price with VAT||
|Size in mm||
JL9315 – Pupil Book 1, Black and White