Grammar 4 Teacher’s Book
Designed to accompany the Grammar 4 Pupil Book, the Grammar 4 Teacher’s Book provides detailed lesson guidance for teaching spelling and grammar to children and follows on from the Grammar 3 Teacher’s Book.
The structured lesson guides in the Grammar 3 Teacher’s Book correspond to the activity pages in the Grammar 4 Pupil Book, and provide material for teaching 1 Spelling and 1 Grammar/Punctuation lesson per week for a year. Descriptions of grammar points are given and described in depth.
Plenty of teaching ideas and extension activities are also included.
Topics covered include:
- Revision of elements covered in The Grammar 1, 2 & 3 Pupil Books
- Nouns acting as concrete/abstract/possessives
- The present participle as an adjective
- Agreements Clauses/independent clauses
- Sentence writing – statements and questions, compound sentences
- Parsing verbs
- Antonyms and Synonyms
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Price with VAT||
|Size in mm||
JL178 Grammar 4 Teacher's Book