The Music Handbook, Level 4
The Music Handbook, Level 4 builds on the skills the children learned at Level 3, while still supporting the teacher every step of the way.
- 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Builds on the work begun at Beginner’s level and Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Includes 13 new songs and 2 new rhymes
- Reinforces the children’s knowledge of pitch names and handsigns and introduces lots of new rhythms
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Templates for puppets and rhythm activities
- The Handbook has 240 pages and includes a download link with all teaching and song tracks
- Suitable for children aged 8-11 who have completed Level 3
To listen to sample tracks from Jolly Music, simply click on the track of your choice. The audio teaching tracks are intended for children to imitate, rather than sing along with, and they are therefore sung simply and without accompaniment in order to provide the best model for the children.
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Price with VAT||
|Size in mm||
JL735 The Music Handbook, Level 4